Saturday 11 July 2015

Mrs. Yay is finally back!!

After a long and arduous wait of what, 7 months? Mrs. Yay is finally back! Woohoo! Back to the days of non-stop teh-ing and nua-ing and om-nom-nom-ings!

Well we've definitely changed over the course of 7 months not seeing each other, I do hope we can go back to the way things are. Things have changed, our perspectives have changed, mindsets have changed, (Mrs. Yay's waistline has also changed >.<) but its always good to go back to the way things were.

It is hard to imagine a couple spending such a long time apart, hats off to those doing LDR... But after what happened tonight, I hope we can become stronger as a team. I don't know, I am not good with words in this aspect, but something in me tells me so.

Lots have happened and as I said, things have changed. But deep deep deep down inside, I still love you. 


~Mr. Yay
7th July, 0500hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment