Tuesday 14 April 2015

Mr. Yay's life in Hong Kong...

Hi everyone! Its been like what, DAMN LONG since I've posted anything here. But Hong Kong has been a really pleasant place and now that I've about what, a month left on my exchange, I shall do a post-mortem on my experiences thus far.

Initially when Mrs. Yay and I were going to different places, it kindda stung a little in my heart, and I really wanted to head out to Europe and like, leave Asia. I mean, I've been in this part of the world for like, so damn long?!

Now that I look back at the past 4 months, I don't think I'll trade having exchange in Hong Kong for anything else in the world. I mean, all it took was an open mindset. not all things turned out as I expected... But it was an experience worth experiencing.

There are too many pictures so, I don't think I'll post them all here, but here's a very famous spot in Hong Kong...
Victoria Harbour, taken from Tsim Sha Tsui
Well, this whole exchange journey has been nothing short of exciting. I do feel that I've changed, be it for the better or for worse (better I hope). There were targets that I managed to achieve... Things that I've tried, friends I've made along the way and most importantly, memories that I've forged and will never ever forget. =)

Gosh, lengthy and emo post but I guess it's good to reflect once in a while and I'd say I've thoroughly enjoyed myself thus far. 

Here's Mr. Yay signing off, peace out. 

mr. yay

No comments:

Post a Comment